Sunday, November 18, 2012

Papertake Weekly Challenge- Flower Power


OK so I have been busy this weekend creating- we are lucky we have clean laundry after all the cards that I created- check other posts!  I think if the creative mood strikes then you go with it- goodness knows I have had creative block once or twice...

I digress.  The purpose of this card is for one of my dear friends- thought sending a card might cheer her up! The image is C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Collection (Fall Brigitta).  I colored her with Copics and used Stickles on her wings and on the center of the flowers in the image.  The papers- you guessed it- K & Company Wild Saffron paper pack- see I told you the paper doesn't disappoint!  The sunflowers are Martha Stewart and I couldn't even begin to tell you where the sentiment comes from...

I wanted to enter this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge- Flower Power- I think it fits perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. Such super sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet and sunny card, Rachel. We could do with some of those sunflowers to brighten up our grey days at the moment. Did you ask me a question in a comment left on my blog today? I couldn't get back to the user profile through the comment itself and I'm guessing it came from you. If you did, drop me an e-mail (my contact details are on my blog) if you didn't ask a question then just ignore me! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete