Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy 2013 everyone!  New year means new beginnings!  My resolution for this year is to try to post a card/ enter a challenge once a week- now it is in writing and now we see if I can manage this- once a week how difficult can that be? (he! he!)

So here's my post for this week- it is an image from Penny Black and she is just sooo adorable! I saw it a my local stamp store and had to have it! I sanded some paper on the background to make that red pop through and I used my new Stampabilities die that I got as a Christmas present.  The heart on the image has glossy accents on it (kind of hard to see) and I used some 3D adhesive to give the heart some dimension.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday 274- Round or Square?- I chose square:)
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Something New- new stamp, new Stampabilities die
Cute Card Thursday-Something New- new stamp, new Stampabilities die

Alrighty then, I am on a roll with this New Year resolution!  One post a week. Soooo easy- right...?

1 comment: