Sunday, November 18, 2012

Simon Says- Thanksgiving/ Thank You


Four more days and then Thanksgiving- are you ready?  I am super thankful for so many things in my life and I thank God for everything He has given me!

That being said, thought I would enter in the Simon Says card challenge- Thanksgiving/ Thank You!  I colored this image using mostly Copics, but to get that grey kind of color on the paper I did use Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy cut the whole image and then use 3 dimensional adhesive on the back of the paper to kind of give it a 3D look.  This card is actually on its way to Operation Write Home- a great organization that sends cards to the troops- wonder where this card will end up...

Anywhoo, hope you enjoy this one- it happens to be one of my favorites:)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they cute?! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week! (and would you please consider not using your word verification security?)

    ReplyDelete