Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stamptacular Sunday - Challenge 190- Recipe!


Love this little Lili of the Valley image (colored with Copics)!  Thought I might enter the challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday- the challenge is a recipe!  Mmmmm!

Here's the recipe:
I used Matha Stewart ribbon, Queen & Co. pearls and an oval die to whip up this creation (and I just realized I used a Martha Stewart punch on that border!) The paper is from a K & Company paper pack called Wild Saffron- the stack never gets old and I think I have made a few cards with it already!  Hope you like this creation- I think it turned out scrumpdiddlyumptious!

3 comments:

  1. You know, you're right: it is scrumpdiddlyumptious! I love it! Sweet image; great coloring; love the design, pretty papers & embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Love LOTV images and you have done a wonderful job coloring her! The ribbon and papers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! The image is so sweet and i love your colouring! Love your design and the beautiful embellishments!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular sunday challenge, hope you´ll be joining us again next week! :)

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete