Thursday, June 18, 2015

Howdy!


Long time no post!  Yes I am still participating in the 30 day coloring challenge, it just seems that life gets in the way...  It took me 5 days to color up 2 of these cuties!  Right now I am in the midst of Father's Day preparations, two birthday parties, my sister's wedding shower followed by her bachelorette- this summer is already exhausting and 4th of July is not even here yet!

I digress!  This is the first time I've colored up this image and sorry to say, I've had the stamp for a while!  Like I said, I use the 30 Day Challenge to do some coloring that wouldn't otherwise get done and try out some new stamps (err... old ones...).  The image is from the Nellie Snellen Young Rebel series called Revolver Hero.  I purchased it at my local stamp store soooo you might have to Google it.  He turned out SUPER cute!  I can't wait to put this together on a card!

Here are the Copic colors I used:
Face:  E11,00,000 R20
Jacket, Hat, Chaps E53,55,57
Belt, Holster, Boots E33,35,37,29
Hat, Kerchief R08,17,24
Jeans B93,95,97
Shirt G46
Outline B00,000,0000
Revolvers W5,4,2
Ground (Prisacolor Pencils) Warm Grey 70%,50%,Black

1 comment:

  1. wow -your colouring is brilliant. love love this card

    ReplyDelete