Monday, June 22, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge- Day 22


This weekend I carved out a bit of time to color this cute Wizardette found here over at the TiddlyInks store.  I had the markers out from my last coloring/post and fell in love with the paper I have (wait until you see that deliciousness!!!) and decided to color her similarly to the LuLu image I posted.

DISCLAIMER:   Let's just say I am not great at coloring hair...I've tried and this is a bit of an improvement from when I started Copic coloring, but for some reason it is so hard for me to get the added dimension that so many others possess in the Copic coloring world! It's a work in progress- perhaps I should leave the coloring a little lighter, I don't know...  I'm really not trained at this at all so, the practice continues...

The Copics used are shown here and the pencil you see in there is Prismacolor Sepia- ENJOY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment