Saturday, February 16, 2013

Some bunny loves you!

I haven't posted in awhile- work is soooo busy this is the first chance I have had to actually submit something to a post!  I hope to get a bit of card making done this week as I have a vacation and am really looking forward to some creative time to myself! This card has a cute image from the Stamping Fairy and the heart the bunny is holding has some glossy accents on it to give it some dimension.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #202- From the Heart
Sentimental Sundays Challenge Challenge #141- Love Is In the Air
Papertake Weekly Challenge- Hearts and Flowers

3 comments:

  1. So many hearts on this cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love the beautiful heart circle die
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love hearts all around. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete