Wednesday, April 8, 2015

May Flowers


Hope this card finds you enjoying your day!  It's pretty rainy here and I just heard thunder- today is an excellent day for a nap!! This card is pretty simple- in fact, it was made for Operation Write Home.  No glitz, no glamour, just pure coloring!  I used my scraps which I have been trying to do since my "I will not buy paper this year" New Year's resolution and I haven't bought a sheet since December!  If you saw what I have you would just shake your head...

Anywhooo, the reason for no glitter is found here on the OWH Guidelines Page.  The stamp used is from Lili of the Valley called Primulas and Bluebells and the sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.  I have no idea about the paper (like I said all scraps), but I do have details on the coloring...

Copics Used:
R11,12,20
V12,15,17,20,22,25
B34,000,0000
YG21,23,25
G21,24,28
W1,3,4,5

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl- April Challenge- Use Pastel Colors
The Pink Elephant- TPE 293 Pastel Colors
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge- #146 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge- April Showers and/or May Flowers
Word Art Wednesday- Challenge 178 A Family Friendly Challenge for All

6 comments:

  1. You must have a ton of beautiful scraps because, this looks amazing! I just know that I couldn't go without new paper for that long, lol. You can never have to much of anything. That's what I think anyway. Good Job keeping your resolution! Thanks for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Rachel. You do such nice work, and I feel SO blessed to have you share your talents with us. Please be sure to join us again soon. In fact, you can share up to five cards/projects with us per week. I really look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun, I love this image.. thank you for playing along with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring and choices of papers. I also enjoy your coloring. Thank you for joining our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. The current challenge is midway and hope you join us again. Leaving you with God's Word to ponder on from Romans 15:4 and it says, "For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete