Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bestie Bee


I know, I'm posting a bit, but like I said in my first post of the year, my MOJO was zero for 2014... Look out 2015!!  

This cute image is a Bestie digi- she's a cute little bee holding a basket of love.  I just sent this card out last week for a friend's birthday.  Sorry I'm not posting any specific info. about the card- I colored this eons ago before I started writing down Copic colors.  The papers are three different companies I know for sure- they are all from my scrap stash.  I do know that ribbon came on from Talbot's- yes the clothing store (I save ribbon that could potentially be used on a card).

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant Challenge: TPE280 Color Challenge- Gold and Black
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment