Thursday, July 4, 2013

MOJO 300!

Mmmmm- summer, sweet summer and MOJO 300!  Wow!  Thought I would post this card before my 4th of July festivities get started!  Love this sketch- forces you to use lots o' paper- I am using up stuff that I have and some day- hoping by Christmas (egads!), I will be able to purchase some new stuff!  That means I really have got to get my card making fingers a workin'!

Think I'll take a break today and celebrate my freedom with some family.  Thank you to all those who fight for our freedom and for those families that have someone serving abroad or have lost someone fighting for our freedom- my prayers go out to you that you find peace in today and know that an angel is out there watching over you and your loved one. Happy 4th of July!

Entering in the MOJO 300 contest!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I've been seeing strawberry cards everywhere this summer and love, love them...must get a stamp set for myself!

    ReplyDelete