Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Sweet Stop Sketch-SSS201 March 8th







Oh man- trying to take a picture of this card and working with the lighting!  I think this is the 8th photo I've taken of this card!  I am not sure if it is the color in the card, the lighting or possibly...hmmmm... camera user error (I am in NO way a photographer!) And I am sure when I upload this card to my blog it will totally clash seeing as the blog's colors are hot pink and black!

Nonetheless, this card is created for a friend of mine who just had a bit o' surgery and I thought I'd send her some cheer!  Love the poppies in this stamp by Technique Tuesday and the paper even has some poppies in it too!  

This card is being submitted to the Sweet Stop Sketch card challenge.
I took the layout and turned it- all the elements are still there!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love the poppies. They are so beautiful. The red and black look great together. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete